Friday 17 December 2010

Checkmatessss - I found some trailers to look at, and sound... (Ferhiyo)

The girl who played with fire  - Trailer!

Guys!! I actually like the non-diegetic music which is played in the background, so I was thinking maybe we could use a similar sound to this for our own trailer...



 
                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                                                  We could use this sound in some parts of our trailer...




Check out the first 25 seconds of this trailer, is quite good - Ignore the rest though, is not relavent to our narrative...



Saw;Trailer  - The editing in this trailer is quite good...



I hope this will get you guys thinking!! I'll post some more trailers, and sound up later, when I find good ones whilst browsing... anyways - enjoy

Ferhiyo - x

No comments:

Post a Comment